Reduced price! Masque Fondamental Riche - 200 ml

Kérastase Aura Botanica Masque Fondamental Riche - 200 ml

Ideal mask for dry and weakened hair, in need of deep nutrition. Silicones, parabens or sulphates free.

More details

28,40 €

PVP: 42,40 € | You save: 14,00 €

33% de descuento

In Stock

HEALTHY SHINE

Masque Fondamental Riche nourishes hair and provides 96 hours of softness and control of lasting frizz. Applied to wet hair, this mask nourishes the hair without adding weight thanks to the nutrients that come from Brazil nut oil, with fatty acids, selenium and vitamin E. It is a deep treatment of the fiber, which nourishes it and provides a layer of protection from external contaminants thanks to the high concentration of Thai rice oil vitamins. The hair shines with a natural touch. 98% of ingredients are of natural origin and their formula is free of parabens, silicones and sulphates. The remaining 2% is to guarantee olfactory, sensory and formula stability.

BENEFITS

- Deep nutrition for dry and sensitized hair.
- Humidity protection up to 96h with 90% humidity.
- 98% derived from natural ingredients.
- Protection from external aggressions.
- Healthy touch.
- Natural glow.

APPLICATION

Apply to scalp and washed hair, removing excess moisture. Use the equivalent of 1 or 2 spoons of mask, depending on the amount of hair. Distribute wick by wick with a brush from the scalp and massage each wick. Leave on for 10 minutes. Recommended to provide moist heat. Emulsify and rinse.

TECHNOLOGY

98% NATURAL DERIVATIVES

  • Brazil nut oil: thanks to its high content of fatty acids, selenium and vitamin E, it provides intense and lasting nutrition without leaving hair heavy.
  • Thai rice oil: rich in vitamins and antioxidants, Thai rice oil is an essential ingredient that offers exceptional protection for every hair fiber, while maintaining softness, touch and a healthy and lasting shine.

100% recycled package.


CH Concha H. 
10/5/2018
rating
NO ME HA GUSTADO. NO ME GUSTA EL OLOR NI EL ACABADO EN EL CABELLO. NO PERCIBO SUAVIDAD NI SOLTURA DESPUÉS DEL USO. MUCHO MEJOR LA LINEA NUTRITIVE, QUE DEJA EL PELO MUCHO MÁS SUAVE E HIDRATADO. NO REPETIRÉ
CA Carmen A. 
08/27/2018
rating

Bueno

GG Gerardo G. 
08/24/2018
rating
Me gusta mucho bastante más que el soin, y que nutritive, deja el pelo nutrido suave y suelto, pero con cuerpo.

9 other products in the same category:

Chat