Untangle your hair easily, avoiding breakage. Nature + Science Extreme Conditioner nourishes and strengthens damaged and weakened hair to facilitate its recovery. In addition, this conditioner allows hair to be easily detangled to prevent breakage and split ends appearance.
Benefits of Nature + Science Extreme Conditioner:
- It nourishes damaged hair.
- It strengthens damaged and weakened hair fiber, restoring its original structure.
- It prevents breakage and split ends.
- It helps detangle hair.
- More manageable hair, shiny, soft and strong.
- Conditioner with 99% natural and 100% vegan ingredients.
- Sulphates, silicones and parabens free.
- Packaging made from 94% recycled plastic and 6% dyes.
How to apply Nature + Science Extreme Conditioner?
After washing hair with Nature + Science Extreme Shampoo, apply a small amount of conditioner to wet, towel-dried hair. Distribute evenly and leave for a couple of minutes. Rinse after time has elapsed.
Lupine Protein: it recovers fiber original structure, strengthening hair.
Vitamins E and B: they offer antioxidant properties, revitalize and brighten hair.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau – Decyl Glucoside – Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate – Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate – Coco-Betaine – Glyceryl Oleate – Citric Acid – Sodium Chloride – Sodium Benzoate – Benzyl Alcohol – Sodium Hydroxide – Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – Hydrogenated Coconut Acid – Parfum / Fragrance – Salicylic Acid – Sodium Isethionate – Limonene – Citral – Linalool – Geraniol – Glycerin – Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate - Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein – Lecithin – Tocopherol – Ascorbyl Palmitate (D229967/1)