Once a week, healthier coloring. Color Freeze Treatment works intensively on the care of color-treated hair. Thanks to plant-derived keratin, this treatment improves the strength of the hair structure and, through the action of Balancer Technology pH 4.5, it prevents hair color loss. In addition, this mask enhances the color tone, while giving extra shine and softness and reducing frizz.
Benefits of Color Freeze Treatment:
- It traps the color pigments inside the fiber.
- It balances the pH 4.5 of the hair so that the matrix is tightened and thus it does not allow pigment loss.
- It deeply nourishes color-treated hair.
- It strengthens the fiber from the inside.
- It enhances coloring and it also adds shine.
- Smoother, frizz-free hair.
- Vegan formula, free of animal ingredients.
- Container made from 97% recycled materials.
How to apply Color Freeze Treatment?
After shampooing, remove excess water with a towel. Take a generous amount of mask, work it through your hands and apply the product from mid-lengths to ends. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and, to finish, rinse your hair with plenty of water.
pH 4.5 Balancer Technology: it seals the surface of the fiber with the color pigments inside the matrix to maintain perfect color.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water/ Eau - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glycerin - Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Isopropyl Myristate - Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate - Citric Acid - Lactic Acid - Calcium Hydroxide - Soy Amino Acids - Wheat Amino Acids - Serine - Threonine - Arginine HCl - Phenoxyethanol - Parfum / Fragrance - Behentrimonium Chloride - Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Ceteareth-20*Ethylhexylglycerin - Isopropyl Alcohol - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Limonene - Citronellol - Geraniol - Benzyl Alcohol - Methyl Benzoate - Sodium Benzoate - Potassium Sorbate