Strengthen your mature and fragile hair. Time Restore Clay Treatment is a mask that deeply treats mature and fragile hair to rejuvenate it and provide strength, resilience and softness. It also provides instant shine and ii improves manageability for a vital, healthy look. It moisturizes the hair fiber, it nourishes it and it improves its elasticity, regenerating its own internal structure. Thanks to its formulation, it provides intense care, performing a powerful antioxidant action and protecting the scalp and hair from external aggressions, and it eliminates the signs of hair aging for visibly rejuvenated hair.
Benefits of Time Restore Clay Treatment:
- It improves hair quality and rejuvenates it, fighting the signs of aging.
- It provides strength and resistance to mature and/or fragile hair.
- It repairs the internal structure of the fiber.
- It detangles and facilitates combing.
- It provides a shiny finish, softness and hydration.
- It adds manageability and elasticity to hair.
- Vegan formula free of sulfates SLS/SLES, silicones and artificial colorants.
- Recyclable packaging (made from 97% recycled materials).
How to apply Time Restore Clay Treatment?
Apply the mask from roots to ends on towel-dried hair. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Vegan Care Complex (Vegan Keratin Alternative) + Q10+: they stimulate the hair's natural keratin synthesis to immediately and visibly eliminate signs of hair aging, while smoothing the hair fiber and nourishing its internal structure.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau - Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glycerin - Isopropyl Myristate - Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate - Kaolin - Ubiquinone - Charcoal Powder - Soy Amino Acids - Wheat Amino Acids - Serine - Threonine - Arginine HCl - Phenoxyethanol - Parfum / Fragrance - Citric Acid - Behentrimonium Chloride - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Tocopheryl Acetate - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Ceteareth-20 - Ethylhexylglycerin - Isopropyl Alcohol - Limonene - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Benzyl Alcohol - Sodium Benzoate - Potassium Sorbate