Exfoliate and cleanse while treating skin blemishes. Exfoliating Clarifying Milk is a creamy exfoliant that removes impurities and dead cells (which contain excess melanin and therefore dull the skin tone) to provide a deep and gentle cleansing. It helps to even out skin tone by treating blemishes or irregularities, and it improves dulling tone by providing natural luminosity.
Correct blemishes and achieve smooth, fresh and purified skin!
Benefits of Exfoliating Clarifying Milk:
- It exfoliates the skin and it deeply removes impurities and dead cells.
- It corrects hyperpigmentation to even out skin tone.
- It prepares the skin to improve the results of the after care routine.
- Due to its composition, it minimizes the appearance of irritations and discomfort, although its use is not recommended for very sensitive skin.
- Is ideal to treat hyperpigmentation in dull and combination skins.
- The skin feels purified, soft and radiant.
How to apply Exfoliating Clarifying Milk?
Apply morning and evening to the skin of the face, neck and décolleté with a massage. Remove the product with cotton pads and dry tissues. Do not use water to remove the product, as the exfoliating action is continuous over time.
Glycolic Acid (encapsulated in cyclodextrins): it deeply cleanses the skin and it improves the exfoliating action, minimizing possible irritations.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water - Cyclopentasiloxane - Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters - Pentylene Glycol - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Propylene Glycol - Squalene - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Triethanolamine - Cyclohexasiloxane - Cyclodextrin - Glycolic Acid - Cetyl Alcohol - Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil - Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil - Glyceryl Stearate - Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides - PEG-100 Stearate - Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides - Sclerotium Gum - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil - Ethylhexylglycerin - o-Cymen-5-ol - Phenoxyethanol