Save on coloring, protect your color. Color Freeze shampoo seals color in color-treated, bleached or highlighted hair. This vegan shampoo gently cleanses the hair and scalp while protecting the color. To achieve this, this product seals the cuticle and the fiber matrix with the pigments inside so that the color lasts longer in perfect condition.
* Doser subject to stock availability.
Benefits of Color Freeze Shampoo:
- It gently, but effectively, cleans hair and scalp.
- It traps color pigments inside the fiber.
- It seals not only the cuticle, but also the matrix.
- It balances the pH 4.5 of the hair so that the matrix is tightened and thus it does not allow pigment loss.
- Daily use is recommended.
- Vegan formula, sulfate-free and free of animal ingredients.
- Container made from 97% recycled materials.
How to apply Color Freeze Shampoo?
Apply a small amount of shampoo to damp hair. Proceed with a gentle massage and leave on for a couple of minutes. Finish by rinsing. Repeat if necessary.
pH 4.5 Balancer Technology: it seals the surface of the fiber with the color pigments inside the matrix to maintain perfect color.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate - Coco-Glucoside - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate - PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate - Magnesium Citrate - Citric Acid - Soy Amino Acids - Wheat Amino Acids - Serine - Threonine - Arginine HCl*PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate - Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside - Parfum / Fragrance - Sodium Benzoate - PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate - Coconut Acid - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Sodium Sulfate - C12-18 Fatty Acids Methyl Esters - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Limonene - Citronellol - Geraniol - Propylene Glycol - Sodium Hydroxide - Benzyl Alcohol - Methyl Benzoate - Potassium Sorbate.