Get rid of unwanted tones in your bleached or white hair. Color Freeze Silver shampoo works by tinting the color of cool or graying hair to prevent and correct unwanted yellowish or orange tones. This action is performed by blue-violet pigments that are deposited in the hair, while the rest of its composition gently cleanses the hair and fills it with shine.
Benefits of Color Freeze Silver Shampoo:
- It gently but effectively cleanses hair.
- It neutralizes unwanted yellowish or orange tones in bleached or white hair.
- It adds an ashy shine to cold colored or graying hair.
- It balances the pH 4.5 of the hair so that the matrix is tightened to prevent pigment loss.
- Vegan formula free of animal ingredients and free of sulfates (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate).
- Container made of 97% recycled materials.
How to apply Color Freeze Silver Shampoo?
On light colored hair: apply a small amount of the shampoo to damp hair, massage gently and rinse immediately.
On gray or white hair: apply a small amount of shampoo to damp hair, massage gently and leave on for one to three minutes. Finish by rinsing.
Caution: if you have never used a shampoo with pigments, do a skin test to rule out allergies or irritations.
pH 4.5 Balancer technology: it seals the surface of the fiber with the color pigments inside the matrix to maintain perfect color.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate - Coco-Glucoside - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate - PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate - Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside - Parfum / Fragrance - Citric Acid - Sodium Benzoate - PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate - PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate -Coconut Acid - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Acid Violet 43 - Sodium Sulfate - C12-18 Fatty Acids Methyl Esters - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Soy Amino Acids - Wheat Amino Acids - Limonene - Citronellol - Geraniol - Propylene Glycol - Benzyl Alcohol - Potassium Sorbate.