Tone and care for your blonde or gray hair. Color Freeze Silver Treatment intensively works to care for color-treated hair. It perfectly corrects unwanted tones in cool blond or gray hair and it gives it an absolute shine. Hair becomes more resistant and less prone to breakage.
Benefits of Color Freeze Silver Treatment:
- It tones down unwanted tones in highlighted blond or gray hair.
- It balances the pH 4.5 of the hair so that the matrix is tightened and thus it does not allow pigment loss.
- It deeply nourishes color-treated hair.
- It strengthens the fiber from the inside.
- It enhances coloring and it also adds shine.
- It softens hair while reducing frizz.
- Vegan formula free of animal ingredients and free of silicones and artificial colorants.
How to apply Color Freeze Silver Treatment?
After shampooing, remove excess water with a towel. Take a generous amount of mask and work it through your hands. Apply the product from mid-lengths to ends and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water.
pH 4.5 Balancer Technology: it seals the surface of the fiber with the color pigments inside the matrix to maintain perfect color.
Hydrolyzed Keratin: it fills structural gaps from the outermost layer of the fiber to the innermost cortex.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine - Glycerin - Isopropyl Myristate - Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate - Phenoxyethanol - Parfum / Fragrance - Behentrimonium Chloride - Citric Acid - Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter - Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Ceteareth-20*Ethylhexylglycerin - Isopropyl Alcohol - Linalool - Benzyl Salicylate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Soy Amino Acids - Wheat Amino Acids - Limonene - Citronellol - Acid Violet 43 - Benzyl Alcohol - HC Blue No. 12 - Sodium Benzoate - Potassium Sorbate