Complete the Fibreplex service in the salon with this treatment. No 2 Bond Sealer is an intense treatment that completes and enhances the action of the technical service performed in the salon. Thanks to its use, color pigments are perfectly fixed, providing long-lasting color protection, and pH is perfectly balanced. The bridge-building action is stabilised at this Fibreplex service stage and hair fibre is strengthened and sealed, allowing your hair to show lasting softness, elasticity and shine.
Benefits of Fibreplex No2 Bond Sealer:
- Intensive hair care treatment.
- It balances pH and blocks color pigments, favoring color protection and duration.
- It stabilizes hair bridges and it also provides softness to fiber, sealing it.
- It promotes intense shine in the hair, as well as great elasticity.
- It intensifies, strengthens and maintains the action performed by the No1 Bond Booster.
- Recommended use in salon.
How to apply Fibreplex No2 Bond Sealer?
After performing the coloring, bleaching or lightening service, wash your hair with the usual shampoo and apply this treatment. Leave it for five to ten minutes. Rinse thoroughly and create the desired style.
Full List of Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau - Cetearyl Alcohol - Propylene Glycol - Distearoylethyl Dimonium - Chloride - Stearamidopropyl - Dimethylamine - Phenoxyethanol - Ceteareth-20 - Cyclopentasiloxane - Parfum/Fragrance - Citric Acid - Quaternium-80 - Dimethiconol - Ethylhexylglycerin - Benzyl Salicylate - Sodium Laneth-40 - Maleate/Styrene